The Bedivere Custom Made & Designed Medium Rise and Recline Chair
The Bedivere Custom Made Medium Rise and Recline Chair offers the ultimate in luxury and comfort. Manufacturered by Camelot this range of electrically operated lift and rise & recline chairs offers exceptional levels of comfort, style and quality. Each rise and recline chair is individually crafted to our customers' requirements.
The rise and recline chair motor has a smooth whisper-silent movement providing both assistance and independence for the elderly and less able when sitting, reclining or rising from the chair, at the simple touch of a button.
The Bedivere is a medium Dual Motor or Single Motor lift and recline chair with a seat width of 18" and a seat height of 17" and a 25 stone weight capacity.
The Dual Motor model offers complete freedom of operation of the backrest and the footrest and a full horizontal recline. With the Single Motor model the footrest raises from the closed position to the horizontal, whilst the back of the chair has only reclined a few degrees, with the option to progressively recline the chair further towards the horizontal.
The Bedivere rise and recline chair also comes with a choice of back options: Waterfall Back, Button Back, Envelope Back and 2 Pillow Back and is available in either fabric (range of fabric options available on request) or ULTRALEATHER BRISA, a luxurious simulated leather, featuring the first polyurethane surface with a unique ventilation system that actually breathes. It is formulated to provide air flow and resist temperature fluctuations keeping you cool and comfortable no matter how long you use the chair. ULTRALEATHER BRISA is breathable, durable, water repellent, kid & pet friendly, soft and easy to clean. Ultraleather BRISA available for addition £250.
- Choice of Single Motor or Dual Motor (+£100)
- Choice of back: Waterfall back, button back, envelope back or 2 pillow back
- Choice of fabric (colours available on request) or ULTRALEATHER BRISA (Brisa colours: black onyx, hollyhock, truffle, cream and buckskin) - additional £250
- Fibre back cushions/pillows
- Handset and magazine pocket (right side sitting as standard)
- Handset with LED power indicator and removable key
- Reflex seating foam
- Removable chair backs with locking device
- Variable angle lift, standard 30 degrees
- 24V transformer
- Comes complete with castors
- 2 year guarantee on all electrical components, actions and wooden frames subject to fair wear and tear.
- Seat Height: 17"
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Back Height: 26"
- Weight Capacity: 25 stone
NB All button backs are approximately 3" higher than sizes shown above.
Optional Extras - prices available on request
- Arm covers
- Battery back up system incorporated into the chair allowing cordless usage (100 operations)
- Entrapment risk reducing device
- Extended footrest by 1"
- Extra magazine pocket
- Gel Seat
- Memory Foam (seat/footrest/arms)
- Relaxer massage system with heat (lower lumber)
- Removable arm (left or right)
- Removable seat/back cushions
- Ultra heat system (seat and lower lumber)
- Vertical lift
- Wooden arms (natural or mahogany)
As the Bedivere is a made to order rise and recline chair; we will not begin manufacture of your chair for 7 working days to allow you time to cancel your order and for us to process your order. During this time we will confirm to you estimated delivery dates. After the 7 working days from your order we unfortunately cannot accept any cancellations or provide refunds.