Call Today for a FREE No Obligation Stairlift Quote on 0800 046 3949
- Take back access to all of your home and never struggle with stairs again!
- Quotation & installation can be completed in a matter of days. We pride ourselves on our speed of response!
- Straight, curved and outdoor stair lift models available at great prices:
As one of the UK’s leading suppliers of disability aids and mobility products, More Than Mobility has an incredible selection of stair lifts for the elderly, and all of our easy-to-use stair lifts are quickly installed, and are compatible with most standard stair cases.
Here at More Than Mobility, we have three different types of stairlifts available for our customers to purchase:
- Straight Stair Lift - The straight stair lift is just as straightforward as it sounds. Our straight stairlifts are quick and easy to install, the elegant chair patterns and unobtrusive designs of the machines allow the stair lift to blend seamlessly into your home’s surroundings. Our Straight Stair Lift prices start from £1,595. Click here for more details
- Curved Stair Lift - The curved stair lifts on offer from More Than Mobility are designed for curved or straight staircases. Our curved stairlifts are specifically designed with turns and curves in the rails, meaning they can tackle practically any staircase. Our Curved Stair Lift prices start from £4,250.Click here for more details
- Outdoor Stair Lift - Yes, a stair lift for outdoors! Our outdoor stair lifts are, as the name suggests, designed and manufactured specifically for outdoor staircases. Whether you have difficult garden steps or an elevated sun deck or porch, an outdoor stair lift will bring your garden or front door within easy reach again. Our Outdoor Stair Lift prices start from £2,695. Click here for more details
All of our stairlifts come with a full 12 months’ comprehensive warranty, as well as 24 hours a day 7 days a week after-care service. With a range of high quality home stair lifts manufactured by Acorn, Brooks or Companion Stairlifts, all of our stairlifts are built to last, with low maintenance and high reliability.
To view a selection of comments from some satisfied stairlift customers please click here. Alternatively if you require further information please view our Stairlift Frequently Asked Questions page or call us and our customer service team will aim to help.
Call now for a free no obligation quote 0800 046 3949