LATEST SPRING OFFERS – ENDING SOON!
As a previous customer; we just wanted to let you know about some of our Spring Special Offers that will be coming to an end soon. Therefore if you are planning to upgrade or buy a new mobility product we recommend you get your orders in now!
- Days Strider ST1 Portable Mobility Scooter – portable scooter that breaks down easily into 5 parts – only £449!
- Pride Colt Sport 8mph Mobility Scooter – stylish, powerful road legal mobility scooter – save £155!
- Roma Reno Portable Electric Wheelchair – portable powerchair that breaks down easily for transportation- save £50!
- Single Electric Adjustable Bed + Memory Foam Mattress – comfortable adjustable bed to provide a great night’s sleep – only £499!
- Pride LL808 Wall Hugger Rise & Recline Chair – save space with this single motor, wall hugger riser recliner chair – save £100!
- Roma Orbit Transit & Self Propelled Wheelchairs – lightweight, aluminium sturdy wheelchairs – only £199!
- Bathmaster Delta Complete Bathlift – helps getting in and out of the bath – only £260!
- Door Wedge Mobility Scooter & Wheelchair Ramps – great for overcoming thresholds, patio and french doors – save £25!
- Travel Walker – lightweight, height adjustable and foldable walker with a travel bag – only £44.99!
- Economy Stacking Commode – lightweight, portable commode – only £29.99!
- Pedal Exerciser – helps to keep active and fit – only £24.99!
All our products come with a full 12 month in home warranty and a 7 days no quibble return. FREE UK delivery for all orders over £100.
Mobility Roadshow, Telford International: 27th – 29th June
If you fancy a mostly indoor trip with outdoor options why not consider visiting our More Than Mobility stand at the Mobility Roadshow in June – come and visit us at Stand B60 from Thursday 27th – Saturday 29th June at Telford International Centre.
This year’s Mobility Roadshow will celebrate its 30th year of leading edge technology designed to help people with mobility and disability to lead more independent lives. Admission is free and doors open from 10am – 5pm. This year’s show will be open by Simon Weston, a Falkland War Veteran. For more information about the show including opening times and how to get to Telford International, please visit the Mobility Roadshow website: http://www.mobilityroadshow.co.uk/
Our stand will be demonstrating the latest new mobility equipment including mobility scooters, rise and recline chairs, electric and manual wheelchairs, adjustable beds and daily living aids. We can help with all your mobility equipment needs.
Also on Saturday 29th June a professional Occupational Therapist, in conjunction with The OT Practice will be on our stand to give additional advice and support on what care, services or equipment you may need.
We always have great offers available on the stand and we are delighted to meet up with past customers and new customers alike. It is a super event – the team has a great time (although we always pack flat shoes and blister plasters!). We look forward to hopefully seeing you there.
More Than Mobility Team