For new customers our Sidmouth store is located centrally in town on the high street and with parking near the store it is very convenient for customers coming from Sidmouth, Devon and Dorset and the surrounding areas.
For existing customers we have over the last six months refreshed the store layout and branding and have added the latest and NEW mobility products for you to try i.e. new mobility scooters, rise and recline chairs, adjustable beds, toileting & bathing aids, walking aids, wheelchairs, extra wide Cosyfeet footwear and a large range of daily living aids. Do pop in and take a look at our new range and see what special offers we have on display!
You can contact the More Than Mobility Sidmouth store on 01395 519850 or visit at 75 High Street, Sidmouth EX10 8LD. Our opening hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 4pm on Saturday. www.morethanmobilitysidmouth.co.uk
The Sidmouth store was previously branded Hearing Health & Mobility; who have retained a hearing aid concession and continue to dispense hearing aids and associated products and services. If you would like to book a hearing test appointment to take place in store on in the convenience of your own home do pop into the store or call us to book a slot.
Our More Than Mobility Stores offer:-
- Personal service with experienced staff
- Comprehensive range of mobility products and services at competitive prices
- Free delivery on large items direct to your home in Sidmouth area
- Specialist engineer delivery and set up available
- Full 12 month warranty included on all products
- Optional scooter insurance and extended warranty packages available
- Home Demonstration available on request
- Discreet Incontinence support available for purchases in store or online
- FREE No Obligation Stairlift Survey & Quote from our local engineer
- Range of payment and finance options available
- Local engineer available for ongoing support
Also as More Than Mobility is a member of the BHTA (British Healthcare Trades Association) you can be assured of excellent customer service and we abide by their Code Of Practice and Customer Promise:
- We never pressure sell you anything
- Offer professional assessments to individual requirements
- Provide the best advice and product knowledge
- Ensure the best customer and 100% after sales service
- Comply with all UK legislation
We also our offering our regular Sidmouth customers a free cup of tea or coffee when they pop into our store this month. So if you are looking for a new mobility product or to upgrade your existing mobility product do pop in and check out our wide range of products and grab yourself a cuppa!
More Than Mobility Team